How to remove dead skin can be a complicated task for so many. Regardless of your skin type, it is crucial to regularly exfoliate the dead top layer of your skin. Exfoliation keeps the skin soft, in addition to cleaning the pores. Removing the dead skin prevents blackheads, whiteheads and acne from cropping up. There are numerous natural ways that help in removing the dead skin.
People who make exfoliation a routine have their skins looking glowing and fresh, since it is not only moisturizing, cleansing and toning routines that offer you a flawless skin. The entire body needs exfoliation, since dead skin is available in the whole body.
Why you should remove the dead skin?
Your skin is constantly regenerating itself, which leads to the death of old cells on the skin’s top layer. The lower cells in the skin called dermis replace the dead ones. However, as we age, the ability of the skin to regenerate deteriorates. Removing the dead skin helps the skin in regenerating because it creates way for new cells through eliminating the dead skin, a process known as exfoliation.
Removing the dead skin may be done physically by using scrubs or chemically by the use of enzymes that dislodge the dead cells of your skin. Regardless of the method, exfoliation leaves your skin rejuvenated and refreshed. How then do you remove the dead skin? Here are ten easy and amazing ways to remove that dead skin without having to visit your doctor.
DEAD SKIN REMOVER IDEAS- 10 EASY WAYS TO REMOVE THE M FAST
1. Brown Sugar
Raw sugar contains a coarse texture that effectively eliminates dead skin cells via friction. Rubbing sugar on the skin removes your dead skin cells and improves blood circulation, leaving the skin soft and supple. brown sugar is great remedy to use when looking to learn how to remove dead skin .
- A tablespoon of brown sugar
- A teaspoon of coconut or almond oil
- Mix sugar with oil
- Apply the mixture on the skin and scrub circularly for some minutes.
- Leave the paste for around ten minutes, then rinse with warm water.
- Repeat the process three times in every week.
2. Baking Soda
Baking soda granules are known to remove dead skin from the body. The alkalinity present in baking soda dislodges the skin cells, making it easy for them to shed off. After using baking soda, the pH of your skin is restored. Baking soda is famous for removing dead skin from human lips.
- A tablespoon of baking soda
- A vitamin E capsule
- A glass of water
- Prick the vitamin E capsule and mix the oil with baking soda
- Add some drops of water and mix the mixture to form a paste
- Apply the paste on the skin and scrub for around five minutes
- Rinse the skin with warm water after ten minutes and repeat the procedure twice every week.
3. Honey and Sugar
White and brown sugar help in skin exfoliation. Honey in the mixture moisturizes the skin and reverses oxidative damage. The remedy is used to exfoliate dead skin on body parts.
- A tablespoon of sugar
- A tablespoon of raw honey
- Mix sugar with honey
- Scrub the skin with the mixture and rinse after some minutes.
- Repeat the procedure twice a week for the best results.
4. Epsom Salts
Epson salts has been proven to be a great remedy when looking to know how to remove dead skin. Salt granules remove dead skin when scrubbed on the skin. Epson salts act as a magnificent pH balancing agent as well as a detoxifier .
- A cup of Epsom salts
- A cup of coconut oil
- Around ten drops of lavender oil
- Mix the salt with essential and coconut oil.
- Transfer the mixture to a glass container that is air tight.
- Scrub the body gently for around five minutes and ensure you use enough scrub.
- Use tepid water to wash off the body after around ten minutes
- Repeat the procedure once every week for the best results.
5. Apple Cider Vinegar
Apple Cider vinegar contains acids such as malic, acetic and lactic acid. The acids quickly dissolve dead skin cells, which are then washed easily with warm water. You may also use a scalp to remove dead skin using diluted apple cider vinegar.
- A teaspoon of apple cider vinegar
- A teaspoon of water
- A cotton ball
- Dilute Apple Cider Vinegar with water and use a cotton ball to apply the mixture on your skin.
- Leave the concoction on the skin for around twenty minutes, then use cool water to rinse it.
- If the dead skin is on the feet, fill a tub with water and add a cup of apple cider vinegar, then soak the feet for around 15 minutes.
- Repeat the procedure twice every week.
NOTE: If your skin is sensitive, avoid the remedy, since vinegar can develop stings.
Did you know that a toothbrush is one of the most effective ways to remove dead skin on the lips? On the other hand, lip balms soften that dead skin that is present on the surface of your lips. The toothbrush has bristles that dislodge the skin, giving you plump and smooth lips
- A good toothbrush
- A lip balm
- Apply some hydrating lip balm on the lips and allow it to sit for around twenty minutes.
- Take a toothbrush and rub in a circular motion on the lips.
- Rinse the flaky and dead skin with warm water.
- Repeat the remedy two times every week.
7. Coffee Grounds
Are you aware that coffee grounds are the best in removing dead skin from the legs? The scrub is also usable on the face, although you should scrub gently to prevent injuries. Just like the other scrubs, the coarseness present in the coffee grounds assists in eliminating the dead skin. Caffeine present in coffee improves blood circulation, awakening the skin. The scrubs are appropriate in removing cellulite from the thighs, tummy and buttocks. In addition, Caffeine will prevent fat accumulation beneath the skin.
- Three tablespoons of coffee grounds
- A tablespoon of coconut or olive oil
- Three glasses of water
8. Olive Oil
Different from ground pits that exfoliate the skin, olive oil nourishes your skin, thanks to the incredible combination of essential nutrients and fatty acids.
- Three or four olive pits
- Three tablespoons of olive oil
- Add oil to coffee grounds and mix to obtain a concoction
- Add water to obtain a grainy and thick paste
- Scrub the skin using circular and gentle motions, alternating the circular movement with some upward movements.
- Scrub for five minutes, then wash the scrub with warm water.
- Three or four olive pits
- Three tablespoons of olive oil
- Grind olive pits and mix the same with olive oil
- Scrub the skin using the paste
- Use a mild cleanser to rinse excessive oil
- Repeat the procedure for five days every week.
9. Pumice Stone
To eliminate dead skin from the skin, the pumice stone that always lies idle in the bathroom is everything you need. After the dead skin has softened as a result of soaking in water, it can now be easily scrubbed.
- A tub full of water
- A pumice stone
- Soak the feet in water for a period of about ten minutes
- Scrub off the dead skin gently to eliminate the dead skin cells
- Wash off the debris with warm water
- Wipe the feet until they dry, then apply some moisturizer
Did you know that oatmeal is an incredible choice and a homemade exfoliator. The dead skin softens and becomes easily removable. Oatmeal moisturizes your skin and minimizes inflammations. The results are a healthy and hydrated skin.
- Two spoons of ground oatmeal
- Prepare a paste, then apply the same on the face
- Rub the paste in circular motions for some minutes, then rinse the face
- Repeat this procedure three times in a week.
If follow the above tips correctly you will be on your way to learn how to remove dead skin fast .