Many people around the world are looking everywhere on how to lose 100 Pounds fast, and there are a lot of weight loss solutions out there. However, many of these “solutions” are unsustainable and will leave people unsatisfied. Sustainability is key for any weight loss plan to be effective in both the short term and the long term.The following are the best way to lose 100 pounds fast.
6 BEST WAY TO LOSE 100 POUNDS FAST
1. HEALTHY DIET
This may seem like an obvious solution when it comes to learn how to lose 100 Pounds fast , but it is probably the most effective. A high protein, low carb diet is the best for weight loss. Lowering carb intake will lead to the body burning stored fat for energy, and increasing lean protein intake will lead to a quicker metabolism and reduced cravings.
Recommended For Rapid Weight Loss
Meticore helps boosts slow metabolism, restore energy. It comes with many other health benefits. Meticore is offering a massive discount for this week only click the link below to visit the Official website.
- Choose complex carbs, like those found in whole grains and vegetables, over simple carbs, like those found in white rice and white bread. Complex carbs digest at a significantly slower rate than simple carbs, which will result in reduced hunger levels throughout the day.
- Include a source of healthy fats – such as avocado, walnuts, or nut butters – with every meal. Many diets suggest a low fat approach to dieting, but low carb is much more effective and sustainable because healthy fats contain many key nutrients that are essential to weight loss. A diet that is both low fat and low carb is not healthy or sustainable and should be avoided.
- Choose whole foods instead of processed foods. Whole foods are almost always healthier, while processed foods usually aren’t as filling and can lead to overeating.
- Calorie restriction is not healthy or sustainable, especially when taking in less than 1,200 calories per day. Not taking in enough calories throughout the day can lead to a slowed metabolism and fatigue, which will hinder weight loss efforts rather than help, so it is important to ensure calorie intake is at least 1,200 calories per day.
- Avoid skipping meals because the metabolism actually slows down when going more than a few hours without food. Keep snacks on hand for busy days to avoid going hungry.
- Allow one cheat meal at some point during the week. A cheat meal can keep a healthy eating habit on track by preventing feeling deprived. Indulging in more than one cheat meal per week, however, can hinder weight loss efforts, so it’s important to avoid overindulging.
- Write down everything eaten throughout the day. This makes it easy to see where dietary improvements can be made while increasing accountability, which leads to sustainable long term weight loss.
2. DRINK WATER
Staying well hydrated prevents the body from retaining excess water. This will lead to losing a lot of water weight, which will contribute to some of the quickest weight loss.
Choose water in the place of sugary drinks, like sports drinks and energy drinks. These sugary drinks contain empty calories, or calories that provide very few nutrients or appetite satisfaction, and can quickly lead to an excessive calorie intake.
Infuse water with flavors from fruits, vegetables, or mint leaves – citrus fruits, strawberries, and cucumbers are all great options for this – and experiment with different flavor combinations to find a favorite. This can help prevent boredom from constantly drinking water.
3. DRINK COFFEE AND TEA
Caffeine, which is found in coffee and most teas, is a diuretic – meaning that it can help with shedding water weight – and can also provide a metabolism boost.
Avoid adding sugar or anything more than a splash of skim milk to coffee. The empty calories from the extra sugar could end up outweighing the weight loss benefits that coffee can provide.
Drinking different types of teas can provide different weight loss benefits. Green tea and oolong tea can boost the metabolism and make it easier for the body to burn fat. Mint tea can prevent cravings and act as an appetite suppressant, white tea enhances fat breakdown while preventing fat cells from forming, and rooibos tea works to reduce certain hormones that can lead to the storage of fat as well as feelings of hunger.
4. WORKING OUT
This is another obvious solution when looking to know how to lose 100 pounds fast, and it is one that should not be avoided because exercise is the most effective way to burn calories and prevent slowing of the metabolism.
Lifting weights and body weight exercises (such as push ups and lunges) both burn calories while improving muscle tone. These forms of exercise are very effective when performed three or four times per week.
Cardio – such as walking, cycling, or kickboxing – is a good alternative if weight and resistance workouts are not an option. Half an hour of cardio or more every day will be the most effective for weight loss, and it is also very beneficial to perform some type of cardio even on days when weight lifting and resistance training are performed.
Always remember to warm up before a workout to prevent any injuries, and discuss workout routines with a trainer if just starting out.
5. VITAMINS AND SUPPLEMENTS
While vitamins and supplements may not provide weight loss results on their own, they can enhance results when paired with other solutions like a healthy diet and exercise.
Protein powder, which is one of the most widely known supplements used to assist weight loss efforts, provides a quick and easy protein boost to ensure sufficient daily protein intake. Whey protein, in particular, is commonly used for its ability to aid in fat loss and muscle building. It is important to choose a powder with a high quality source of protein as well as lower sugar to take advantage of the full potential of a protein powder.
Branched Chain Amino Acid supplements (also known as BCAAs) are well known for their muscle recovery benefits, but they can also provide fat loss benefits. BCAAs can help to regulate serotonin levels, which will also help regulate sugar cravings. Branched Chain Amino Acids also help to prevent muscle mass from breaking down after a workout, which will result in overall fat loss.
Vitamin D plays a key part in the body’s determination of fat storage and sugar conversion. A lack of vitamin D increases fat storage and decreases the amount of fat that the body will burn. Vitamin D also enhances the body’s ability to absorb and use calcium, which can also provide benefits of its own to weight loss efforts.
Probiotics are another weight loss solution that are usually overlooked and underestimated. A healthy gut is essential to successful weight loss, and probiotics help to maintain a healthy gut. The healthy gut flora provided by probiotics can help to ensure faster and more sustainable weight loss.
Sleep is just as important to weight loss as diet and exercise, although it is probable the las thing people think of when trying to lose weight. When sleep suffers, diet and exercise effectiveness suffers, too.
Sleep deprivation disrupts proper usage of insulin, which results in fat getting stored in places that fat does not belong.
A lack of sleep undermines the effectiveness of workouts. Not only does sleep deprivation cause fatigue and lack of motivation to work out – it can also result in muscle loss, which will prevent weight loss efforts from being as effective.
video tips on how to lose 100 pounds fast
If you use the above tips correctly you will be on your way to learn how to lose 100 Pounds fast. It is very important to remember that different solutions will work for different people. What works for one person will, most likely, not provide the same results for another person. It is important for each individual to find the personalized plan that works best for them and stick to the plan consistently in order to see the desired results.