Bowflex has been prominent in delivering good home gym products to its customers. Bow flex has launched one after another, improved max trainer products like m3, m5 and m6. Now they have extended the machine in terms of features. In this article is all about Bowflex max trainer m7 review.
The new Bowflex Max Trainer M7 gives you more expanded features. In this Bowflex Max Trainer M7 review, we will discuss the product in different views. Here we will try to elaborate differently, the new features involved in this trainer machine by Bowflex.
The new features included help user to achieve full body exercise and burn more calories as compared to other trainer or treadmill gym products. The Bowflex Max Trainer M7 is a top product in its max trainer series. The machine provides 20 resistance levels.
So it is fit for a wide range of people. For one, the machine operation is quite smoothe. Your lower body will feel smoother operation depending on the various resistance level. At the same time, the upper body gets toned because armbars allows perfect exercise to the upper body.
- 20 Levels of Resistance – 20 levels of computer-controlled resistance options. You can control these options either by console display or handlebars. This feature makes the Bowflex m7 machine suitable for various intensity level workouts.
- 11 Workout Programs – The 11 different workout programs make Bowflex m7 suitable for beginners as well as experts. The workout programs include 7-minute interval, 14-minute interval, 21-minute interval, Power interval, Calorie Goal, Steady pace, Fat Burn, Calorie Burn, Stairs, Fitness Test and Manual Test.
- Heartbeat rate Monitoring System – Heartbeat Sensing Technology in handlebars monitor your heartbeats while exercising. This technology is not reliable because hands can be taken off during workout.
- Stainless Steel Pedals – You’ve more comfortable and heavy duty pedals as compared previous max trainer.
- The chest Strap for heartbeat monitoring – This heart rate monitoring system is more reliable than sensor technology at handlebars. One need to attach chest straps during a workout on Bowflex max m7.
- Up to 4 User profiles – The Bowflex max m7 allows to maintain up to 4 user profiles. Best suited for a small family.
- Oversized Display Console – The machine is equipped with high contrast and more readability.
- The machine is zero impact. It will not affect your joints.
- The number of resistance levels makes it suitable for a number of different users having different workout strength.
- Different varieties of workout programs.
- Hear rate monitored both the ways – Through hand touch and chest strap.
- Shorter Warranty period as compared to price.
- Longer assembly time. Adds $250 for extra assembly service.
The max M7 come up with a preinstalled variety of 11 different workout programs. Plus you will get personized lessons from a preinstalled popular mobile app. These all are suitable for both beginners as well as experts. These workout programmes can be divided into two mode-
Target Mode Programs
- 7-minute interval
- 14-minute interval
- 21-minute interval
- Power interval
- Calorie Goal
- Steady Pace
Performance Mode Programs
- Fat Burn
- Calorie Burn
- Fitness Test
- Manual Test
After going through our Bowflex Max Trainer M7 review, you must have understood that the max M7 costs more than that of other fitness machines like ellipticals and treadmills, but will show results twice than other machines in less time. Bowflex Max trainer M7 is a better alternative to traditional cardio trainers.
The M7 suits for the people who are experienced runners as well as for the people with joint pain. The m7 is a perfect machine for cardio training, intervals, weight loss, endurance training, and leg muscle strength training. The price factor is not that affordable, but the features stand up to the price.
As per our knowledge, no fitness machine is perfect. Though max trainer M7 is the advanced version in Bowflex machines, don’t expect it will hand you a towel after a workout.
- 3 Best Weight Loss Pills For Women Over 40 That Really Work - July 18, 2021
- Metabrim NRG Reviews 2021: Consumer Alert Legit Or Scam? - July 12, 2021
- Sonavel Reviews- Can This Really Help With Tinnitus or? - July 7, 2021