Are you looking to learn how to remove pimples fast? Pimples, a common skin condition that affects many people, young and old. Pimples are caused after skin inflammation, in which the oil glands get infected with bacteria, swelling them up and making them fill with pus. Excessive production of sebum by the human oil glands is the major cause of the problem.
Pimples are common in the neck, face and shoulders. Despite pimples not being a serious skin condition, they make us feel miserable due to their unattractive appearance.
There are many medicines and lotions that treat pimples, although they take time. On the other hand, natural methods treat pimples within a short time.
Terminologies Related to Pimples:
- Whiteheads (Closed Comedo)- They show up as shaded papules.
- Clogged Pores (Open Comedo) – These are the noticeable dark pores that appear on the skin’s surface.
- Papules- They are the strong, little and adjusted knocks that come out of the skin and are colored pink.
- Pustules- These are pimples which are loaded with discharge and are common o the skin’s surface.
- Knobs- They are similar to papules morphologically, but are bigger in size.
- Cysts-They are found on the skin’s surface, contain pus and are agonizing. They cause scars.
How to remove pimples? Here are ten sure way of eliminating those pimples and getting back that beautiful skin.
9 Ways To Remove Pimples Fast
- Use of White Toothpaste
In the removal of pimples, toothpaste offers the best results. The good thing with toothpaste is that it is readily available in almost all households. After washing the pimples with toothpaste, the results are magnificent. Ensure that you use white toothpaste and not any other gel to remove your pimples.
- Wash the face with mild soap or a face wash and the dry it.
- Apply the white toothpaste to the affected area or the pimple.
- Leave the paste overnight and wash with cold water in the morning.
- Repeat the procedure twice a day and ensure that the toothpaste for over thirty minutes.
Note: There is a possibility of feeling itchy as well a burning sensation due to skin sensitivity. In case that happens, wash with cold water and try a different remedy.
- Orange Juice
Whenever you want to treat pimples, consider some orange peel. The vitamin C available in oranges makes them a flawless and effective remedy for the elimination of pimples.If you are looking to know how to remove pimples fast then you have to try orange juice
Directions: Using Orange Peels
- Wash your hands with an antiseptic to ensure that you kill all the bacteria.
- To enlarge the pores, wash the face with warm water.
- Rub the orange peel gently on the pimples and use different orange peels for each pimple.
- Never use the same peel, since that could transmit infections from one area to the next.
Using Orange Juice
- Extract juice from a fresh orange fruit.
- Use a cotton ball to apply the juice on the pimples.
- Give an allowance of 30 minutes and then wash with cold water.
- Green Tea Leaves/Tea Bags
Green tea has been proven to have some magical effects on both acne and pimples when used externally. The tea is also useful upon consumption, although the results are minimal in comparison to external use. Epigallocatechin 3 gallate, also known as EGCG is an antioxidant present in green tea. It helps to reduce the production of sebum, inflammation and bacterial growth in skins that are prone to pimples.
- Take some green tea leaves or green tea bags
- Take a cup with boiling water and put the tea bag inside.
- Allow it to cool for around 10 minutes, within which you should wash the face and pat using your towel.
- Using cotton balls, apply the green tea on the face affected by pimples.
- Leave the paste for around 30 minutes and then wash with warm water to kill bacteria.
- The Tea Tree Oil
Tea Tree oil is a remedy that eliminates pimples fast. The antibacterial properties fight the microscopic organisms as well as bacteria responsible for pimples. Working like a solvent, the oil penetrates the sebum and unblocks the pores, removing dead cells.
It also reduces the inflammation and redness of pimples. Remember to dilute the oil before using it, a procedure I which you a proportion of tree oil with nine proportions of water.
- Wash the face clean and dry it well
- Use a cotton ball to apply the diluted tea tree oil on the affected skin area.
- After roughly 20 minutes, wash your face.
- Alternatively, pick a tablespoon of aloe vera and mix the same with some drops.
- Apply the mixture on your pimples using a cottonball
- After around 20 minutes, wash your face.
- Make a Paste Using Asprin
Asprin remains an effective way to treat pimples. Asprin is a valuable fix for your pimples. The remedy works fast and offers a workable remedy. The anti-inflammatory properties in asprin reduces pimple redness, inflammation and swelling that results from amassed pus.
- Crush two asprin tablets and mix with some drops of water to form a thick paste.
- Apply the paste on the pimple directly and allow the paste to dry for some minutes.
- Leave the paste through the night and then wash it off in the morning.
- The pimple shrinks and becomes less noticeable after the treatment
- Baking Soda
With Baking soda you can to learn how to remove pimples fast. Baking soda is known to be a remedy to many problems, but it works best in the elimination of pimples. The quick fix works well with sensitive skin as well. It becomes the best option for those with dryness or sketchiness.
- Mix some water drops with baking soda to form a paste.
- Once you have the paste, wash the face and apply the paste on the pimples.
- Allow the paste to dry and wash it with warm water, after which you should apply a moisturizer.
- To prevent skin dryness, do not allow the paste to lie on your skin for over 30 minutes.
- Cinnamon Honey Mixture
When you wish to eliminate pimples overnight, you better use Cinnamon Honey Mixture.
- Mix honey with cinnamon in equal proportions
- Cleanse the face before you apply the paste on your pimples.
- Apply the paste on the affected area and leave the same overnight.
- In the morning, the difference will be easily visible.
Garlic contains some anti-bacterial properties which battles pimples. However, you should never apply garlic before diluting it first.
Directions on how to remove pimples fast with garlic:
- Take some garlic cloves and remove the juice.
- Dilute the juice produced by adding some water drops.
- As an alternative, you can mash 3 garlic cloves and soak them for 15 minutes.
- Add aloe vera gel into garlic water and apply on the pimples.
- To prevent the breakout of pimples in future, eat some garlic
Honey treat pimples because it is an anti-biotic and it quickly kills bacteria that cause pimples. Honey keeps the skin healthy due to its hydrating properties.
- Apply pure honey on your pimples
- Allow the mixture to dry for an hour or leave it through the night
- Rinse with warm water in the morning and wait for the results.
As you can see how to remove pimples fast shouldn’t be difficult. If follow the above tips correctly you will be on your way to get clear skin.