Did you know that there are some natural home remedies for acne that will help to eliminate them fast.Scars make our faces look unattractive, aging and tired. However, it is not impossible to eliminate acne scars. Many people who suffer from acne may be tempted to use lots of oral medications, medicine creams and other forms of medicine.
Despite the fact that some acne treatments may give powerful and immediate results, they have lots of side effects. Safe alternatives are the best choice to eliminate the scars left by acne, and here are the best natural home remedies for acne.
Top 10 Best Home Remedy For Acne
- Aloe Vera
Aloe Vera contains vitamins that assists in fading scars, hence fading acne scars. Aloe Vera does not irritate or damage the skin because it is gentle. Being a natural moisturizer, it leaves your skin looking good, softer and healthier.
Aloe Vera gels are available in drug stores, on the internet and on pharmacy’s. The potted aloe plants are easily found and require minimal maintenance to grow, without using pesticides or chemicals. If you decide to use fresh aloe to eliminate the acne scars, break a piece of a leaf, peel the outer flesh to extract the gel. Massage the plant on the skin gently. Allow the gel to soak for around thirty minutes before washing.
- Baking Soda
Baking Soda is common in many households, with the product being used for many purposes, one of them being to heal scars. Baking Soda contains sodium carbonate, which has the ability to exfoliate the skin if used as a cleansing scrub.
- Mix some tea spoons of baking soda with water to form a paste.
- Massage the paste into the skin affected by acne.
- Leave the paste on your skin for a couple of minutes for the soda to cleanse your pores, which prevents blemishes.
- Wash your face with warm water and apply a natural moisturizer such as coconut or olive oil.
- Repeat the procedure daily for the best results.
- Coconut Oil
Coconut oil is one of the best home remedies for acne. The natural moisturizers is famous for its healing properties. Scoop a quarter teaspoon consisting of virgin coconut oil in the palm and allow it to melt until it reaches the body temperature. Using your fingertips, massage the oil on the affected skin and allow the same to soak.
Do not bother to wash the coconut oil away because the essential fatty acids and vitamins continue to work in improving the health of your skin whenever it is applied. Should you feel that the oil is heavy and causes discomfort, leave the oil for around forty minutes before removing it with a natural cleanser.
Many facial treatments contain cucumber, a popular skin treatment. The vegetable hydrates the body and contains vitamin A, Magnesium and Vitamin C. The vitamins are great for the skin and are effective in the healing of acne scars.
- Pick an organic cucumber from the market and cut it into some thin slices.
- Lay the slices over your affected skin and leave the same for around forty minutes.
- Discard the slices of cucumber slices and then rinse the face with warm water.
- For the best results, repeat the procedure daily for between one to two weeks.
- HOW TO GET RID OF ACNE SCARS FAST – 9 EASY WAYS TO DO THAT
- 12 WAYS TO GET RID OF DARK CIRCLES FAST OVERNIGHT
- 5 SIMPLE TIPS TO GET A RID OF SPOTS
- HOW TO REMOVE PIMPLES FAST – 9 HIDDEN SECRETS YOU MUST KNOW
Honey is one of the best natural home remedy for acne. The moisturizer helps in healing acne. Raw honey is the preferred choice, unlike the processed ones that are sold in grocery stores and shelves. The local farmer’s market could be having the best natural honey.
- Massage a small proportion of honey over the scars and allow it to naturally work over the scars.
- Alternatively, mix two teaspoons of honey with a similar proportion of ground cinnamon to improve the pore cleansing capability.
- Repeat the procedure severally for the best results.
Lemon juice is a famous alpha-hydroxy acid (AHA) that is commonly used to fade the scars., revitalize the skin and promote the healing process.
- Squeeze juice from an organic lemon to a bowl.
- The treatment may be used when mixed with water or in its undiluted form for persons with super sensitive skins.
- Dab the juice produced over your scars with cotton balls and allow the same to dry completely.
- Rinse the face with cold water and then use a natural moisturizer.
- Repeat the process once for around one week for the best results.
Note: Lemon juice makes the skin sensitive to radiations, therefore stay away from direct sunlight for some time after doing the treatment.
- Potato Juice
Potatoes are rich in Vitamins and Minerals, making it a vegetable that is great for both skin healing and health. The juice is used to fade acne as well as pimple scars by cutting some thin slices and applying the same to all affected areas.
You could also cut thick slices and apply the juice produced by massaging the scars. For the best outcomes, allow potato juice to lie on the skin for around twenty minutes before you rinse the same with warm water. Repeat the procedure twice daily for one week.
- Rose Hip Seed Oil
Facts be said, Rose hip seed oil lies in its class when we talk of promoting a healthy and natural skin. For the best health benefits, use some organic cold pressed oil. After that, apply the non-greasy and light weight treatment twice daily to obtain the benefits of these fatty acids. The high concentration of a form of Vitamin A known as trans-retinoic acid found in rose hip seeds helps to remove acne.
- Sugar Scrub
Sugar Scrubs are a therapeutic way to eliminate acne scars. The sugar scrub can be easily made at home. Sugar has glycolic acid, an alpha hydroxy acid that eliminates dead skin, promoting cell regeneration. Mix raw and organic cane with some virgin oil using a two to one ratio and add drops of lemon juice until you make the scrub workable, but ensure it is not very watery. Apply the sugar scrubs on the scars twice a day for around three days.
- Vitamin E
Do you know the simplest way to use Vitamin E in healing scars? It is to puncture the capsule gel’s end and then squeeze the contents onto the fingertips. Apply this oil directly on the scarred skin or mix the same with your moisturizer to eliminate pimples and acne scars instantly.
Powerful natural home remedies for acne
As you can see removing acne require time, if follow the above natural home remedies for acne correctly. You will be on your way to get a clear skin.